Conference dinner (6th of September, 19:00)
The Conference dinner will take place on the 6th of September from 19:00 to 23:30, at Quinta de Catralvos, near Azeitão. This wine property, near Azeitão, is the perfect environment to relax, to learn all about wines, to celebrate important moments of your life and… to dinner.
Whoever visits Quinta de Catralvos has the opportunity to enjoy the taste of some of the best wines produced with the most famous breeds of the Setúbal Peninsula. Discover the vineyards and the winery of Quinta de Catralvos, have dinner with your friends and colleagues and fall in love with the most famous products of Azeitão – the Wine, the Cheese and the Sweet Pie.
The dinner menu was designed to give you the opportunity of discovering for yourself why CNN Travel defines Portugal as: “Delicious reasons mainland Europe’s westernmost country needs to be on everyone’s travel menu”.
- Moscatel wine
- Finger food
- Fine herbs Waffle with “Azeitão” cheese and pumpkin jam
- Cod with greens and bread crumb topping
- Stuffed pork loin with sausages and sautéed vegetables
- “Azeitão” sweet pie with vanilla ice cream
Served with water, soft drinks, orange juice, beer and Maló Tojo wines
- Buses will pick you up at The University at 19:00, take you to the spot of the dinner and bring you back either to the University or to the hotel (only in Caparica and Pragal).
- In case you want to buy Wine at Quinta de Catralvos, the Organizing Committee of HCI 2018 has negotiated a special price for you, on of the pack of 3 bottles: 1 Malo red wine 2015, 750ml; 1 Malo white wine 2017, 750ml; and 1 Malo Moscatel 500ml, for €12,70 VAT included.